Keeping Your Memory For Life!
Everyone, especially those over 55 years of age concerned about keeping their cognitive functions, should have their hearing checked as part of their routine healthcare.
Answering YES to any of the following questions may mean that you have a hearing problem. Answering YES to several questions strongly suggests that a hearing check is necessary!
- Do you feel depressed or anxious but don’t know why?
- Are you experiencing memory loss and attributing it to your Natural Aging Process?
- Do you experience ringing or noises in your ears?
- Do you hear better with one ear than the other?
- Have any of your relatives had a hearing loss?
- Have you had any significant noise exposure at work or during recreation?
- Do you find it difficult to follow a conversation in a noisy restaurant or crowded room?
- Do you sometimes feel that people are mumbling or not speaking clearly?
- Does a hearing problem cause you to avoid family or social gatherings?
- Do people complain that you listen to the TV or radio too loudly?
- Do you have trouble telling from what direction sounds are coming from?
- Have Family or friends suggested you may have a hearing loss?
- Do you frequently ask loved ones to repeat themselves?
- Are you experiencing balance problems or issues?